Plus Answers To Your Frequently Asked Fee & Insurance Questions
- Keely Rodriguez-$150 Initial Assessment (60 minutes Session) $125 per (50 Minute Session)
- All other counselors-$125 Initial Assessment (60 minutes) $100 per (50 Minute Session)
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Keely Rodriguez-Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Magellan, Compsych, Cigna, UMR, and United Healthcare insurance.
- All other counselors with Mandala Counseling and Trauma Therapy Center are currently registering with the above insurance companies. Until they are registered these counselors are only able to accept private pay for their services.
What If I Don’t Have The Insurance You Accept? Can I Still Work With My Insurance?
We can provide a monthly superbill that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
How Do I Discover What My Insurance Will Cover?
To find out what your insurance may cover, contact your insurance and ask if you have out-of-network mental health coverage. If you need to provide a “CPT code” or a “service code” you can provide the following codes:
- CPT 90791, CPT 9034, CPT 90837
You may also want to mention the type of license that your counselor has to ensure services with their type of credential are covered. All of the counselors within Mandala Counseling and Trauma Therapy Center are Licensed Professional Counselors.
Other things you may want to ask about are:
- What your deductible is?
- What your co-insurance payment will be?
- How many visits do you get per year?
- If you need authorization for your visits.
- Details on how to submit a superbill.
Contact us if you would like more guidance on how to figure out what your insurance will cover.